"Thank you to Karen and Geoff who did the deed 21 years and 9 months ago and gave us this ball of sunshine"
Harry being a fucking MENACE FOR LIAM’S BIRTHDAY (via coldbam)
My dog is as frequently ready for a nap as I am, I guess I should beware of this getting out of control
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
Spanish is a beautiful language. You don’t say “I love you” in Spanish, you say “yo quiero comer culo” which translates to “you are the light of my life” which I think is one of the most beautiful things to say to someone
life hack: u dont have to be a wolf to yell sad noises at the moon
Amazingly, not The Onion:
“[W]e now have young men telling Bloomberg News that they basically view their female peers as rape bombs just waiting to explode and ruin their lives.”
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT THE ONION